|Remuneration:||R73 000.00 to R110 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Model, Study Leave, Death Cover|
An African tech startup focusing on software solutions for businesses as a subsidiary of a continental telecommunications company is looking for a new Proprietary Platform Developer. The organisation finds its values based in trust, flexibility, mastery and accountability. That means that team members will work together to solve problems, and that the company structure is adaptable. It also means that the organisation values skilled technicians and that every member is held to account for their actions.
- Take responsibility for a project relating to the healthcare industry.
- Work on the organisation’s proprietary platform.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 8 years or more role experience.
- SQL experience.
- Java experience beneficial.