|Experience:||3 to 5 years|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model, Remote Work Available, Medical Aid, Pension, Group Risk Benefits, Tuition Reimbursement,|
A data and analytics solutions company based in South Africa but operating in markets around the world is looking for a QA Analyst. The organisation works in the investment sector and has over a thousand clients across the world. Candidates can expect a healthy work environment where boundaries are respected and enforced. The organisation is client first, dedicated to bringing their clients as much value as possible, while also meeting their responsibilities to their local and global community.
- Requirements analysis.
- Create test plans.
- Execute test cases.
- Create test scenarios and cases.
- Work with Engineering and Product teams.
- System testing, regression testing, integration testing.
- Production support and release support.
- Meet deadlines.
- Various ad-hoc tasks.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 3 to 5 years or more role experience.
- Test automation framework experience.
- Continuous integration tools.
- Experience testing REST APIs.
- Database testing-SQL query writing experience.
- Understanding of and experience writing Stored Procedures.