|Location:||Cape Town or Johannesburg|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Remote Work Available, Insurance, 20 Days Annual Leave|
A business to business software solutions company based internationally with operations in South Africa as well as the United States, Britain, New Zealand and Mauritius is looking for a new QA Automation Engineer. The organisation specialises in data housing and software for deal making and cross corporation collaboration. Applicants can expect to be a part of an organisation providing high profile clients with high quality software.
- Provide testing and support for all of the company products.
- Assess, search and test automation tools.
- Functional and Integration testing.
- Oversee quallity assurance and ensure desired product standards are achieved before launch.
- Be the point where technical requirements meet business requirements.
- Create reports and provide presentations when and where necessary.
- Fully understand the requirements for every test and develop the test cases.
- Observe and report on automation and test results.
- Perform the necessary QA tasks within the role:
- Defect tracking, monitoring and identification.
- Product work monitoring.
- Regression tests.
- Test document preparation and maintenance.
- User training where necessary.
- 5 years or more role experience.
- 3 years automation testing.
- Technical and analytical testing.
- Experience with web and mobile test automation tools.
- API test automation tools experience.
- Security and performance testing.