|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Group Life Cover, Provident Fund, 22 Days Leave|
A South African based company looking to disrupt the existing healthcare industry, is looking for a new QA Engineer. The organisation is looking to solve existing challenges within the healthcare industry, specifically addressing challenges in South Africa, in order to provide healthcare services to the people who need them the most. Candidates can expect to form part of an organisation that is person-first, and values every member of their team. Beyond that though is an organisation that looks at creative solutions to systemic problems.
- Perform QA for mobile, IOS and Android.
- Use ADB or UNIX commands.
- Manual and Automation testing.
- API testing.
- Write test plans.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 5 years or more role experience.
- API testing experience.
- Experience in writing test plans for defect tracking and fixes in tracking development.
- Postman, Browser Dev Tools, TestRail, BrowserStack.