|Remuneration frequency:||Per Hour|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model|
A global business to business technology solutions organisation is looking for a Qlik Sense Consultant. Candidates can expect to form part of a South African based business who operates across the world. Candidates can expect to work with South African values while operating in a globalised environment that values diversity and inclusion. The organisation primarily operates in a data driven solutions environment.
- Deliver Qlik Consultancy and Development.
- Drive all aspects of solution development, from requirements and design to development and deployment, in line with customer requirements.
- Design and develop performant data models through Qlik ETL scripting, making use of QVD files and incremental loading techniques.
- Develop user-friendly, intuitive and performant analytical dashboards.
- Document best practices in developing and deploying QlikView and Qlik Sense solutions, sharing internally for re-use by colleagues and customers.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line technical support.
- Diagnose technical support issues, propose solutions and escalate with Qlik support where appropriate, maintaining regular communication with the customer.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of the features, benefits and application of products in the Qlik platform.
- Provide hands-on support to customers and colleagues with technical queries.
- Play an active role in the sales process.
- Establish a long-term relationship with customers, managing expectations and discovering new business possibilities with them.
- Provide technical support to the sales team.
- Assist in the elaboration of commercial proposals to customers by developing scope & effort estimates.
- Deliver proof of concept events and demonstrations to potential customers.
- 4 years or more T-SQL experience.
- 4 years or more SSIS experience.
- 4 years or more SSRS experience.
- 4 years or more QlikSense Design and Dev experience.
- NPrinting experience.