|Remuneration:||R700 000.00-R1 000 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Annum|
An organisation that has been involved in the financial sector since the dawn of the new South Africa is looking for a new Quantitative Research Analyst. The organisation has been in business for over 20 years and has achieved much in its time, however, it still maintains the hunger and passion that has allowed it grow from a small firm into something much larger. Applicants should share the values of hard work as well as a person first perspective and a commitment to the development of South Africa.
- Perform and present research regularly.
- Evaluate, plan and develop financial models.
- Perform data and algorithm analysis.
- Use knowledge and technology to map ideal investment decisions.
- Liaise with clients to determine investment scenarios.
- Find useful data and make key inferences on said data.
- Relevant degree with a minimum of honours.
- 5 years or more experience with MATLAB/R/Python in a similar Quant Research role.