|Experience:||1 to 3 years|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
An international based financial services firm that provides clients with wealth solutions and a variety of other industry services is looking to expand its workforce in South Africa. The firm is looking for a risk analyst to help them continue to develop international markets with their services.
- Report to the Risk Manager.
- Provide analysis to monitor and measure credit, liquidity, market risk, operational with ideas on how to mitigate risks.
- Coordinate solutions for margin calls.
- Provide daily margin calls.
- Finding out and setting Key Risk Indicators and making sure they are monitored and controlled.
- Liaising with relevant clients and teams.
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant field is necessary, further education is advantageous.
- 1 to 3 years experience with Risk Assessment.