|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Pension Fund, 20 Days Annual Leave, Optional Health Insurance,|
A South African based travel and tourism platform is looking for a Salesforce Developer. The organisation is a conservation and sustainable tourism first platform, servicing thousands of customers a year. Their team is made up of a diverse group who are passionate about sustainable tourism and creating a healthy environment so that natural landscapes are preserved and clients are not victimised by exorbitant prices. Candidates can expect their contributions to be valued and recognised. South African citizens and permanent residents only. EE candidates preferred.
- Help with end-to-end processes for the Salesforce platform.
- Help with end to end processes for software development.
- Monitor Salesforce for changes and improve performance.
- Code review.
- Partner with stakeholders to perform UAT.
- Use ClickUp.
- Create technical design specifications.
- Create deployment guides.
- Continuously improve and optimise the Salesforce platform.
- Relevant qualification benefical.
- 3 years or more development experience.
- 2 years or more Salesforce experience including the following:
- Lightning Web Components.
- Lightning Aura Components.
- 2 years or more experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- 1 year or more deployment pipeline experience.
- External application integration in Salesforce experience beneficial.
- Source and/or version control experience beneficial.
- ClickUp or Jira experience beneficial.
- PHP MVC frameworks.
- JSON Web Services.
- Symfony/Laravel based CMS.
- Core services of AWS.
- Apache and NGINX.
- Salesforce programming languages.