|Location:||Cape Town or Johannesburg|
|Remuneration:||R50 000.00 to R60 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid/Remote, 20 days annual leave, Voluntary Medical Aid, Group Risk, Travel Opportunities|
A green technology company looking at increasing sustainable energy systems across the country and the globe is looking for a new Salesforce Developer. The company works in a sustainable financial model that helps consumers own their products over time while not requiring exorbitant up front costs. The company holds environmental and humanist values and places a great care on making their clients, employees and the world as happy as possible. Candidates must be willing to travel internationally as and when the role demands.
- Determine CRM needs by meeting with candi division leads.
- Manage workflow and relationships with outsourced Salesforce consultancy.
- Develop platform specific solutions for Salesforce.
- Design, code and implement Salesforce applications.
- Upskill and train junior team members.
- Document processes.
- Relevant qualification.
- 3 years or more role experience.
- Customer interface experience.
- Problem solving skills and experience.
- Salesforce CRM experience (critical).