|Experience:||4 to 5 years|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid (non-compulsory), Proprietary Services, Hybrid Work Model|
A South African based security company based in the Internet of Things space is looking for a Scrum Master. The organisation creates a variety of products across the software and hardware spectrum. Candidates can expect to work with a diverse team across South Africa and around the world. Candidates will be working with key products across their range and can expect to develop and grow during their time in the organisation.
- Organise sprints, daily stand-ups and retrospective meetings.
- Coach teams around agile frameworks.
- Ensure effective collaboration and internal communication.
- Point of contact for external communication.
- Handle new requests and backlogs with Product Owners.
- Remove obstacles and resolve conflicts.
- Assist teams in change implementation.
- Make sure deliverables meet established standards.
- Guide teams to higher levels of scrum maturity.
- Relevant degree.
- 4 to 5 years or more role experience.
- Familiarity with software development.
- Expertise in scrum techniques and artefacts, namely:
- Definition of done.
- User stories.
- Automated testing.
- Backlog refinement.
- Knowledge of other Agile techniques.
- Scrum master certification beneficial.