|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Model, Study Leave|
An African tech startup that is a subsidiary of a continental telecommunications company is looking for a new Scrum Master. The organisation finds its values based in trust, flexibility, mastery and accountability. That means that team members will work together to solve problems, and that the company structure is adaptable. It also means that the organisation values skilled technicians and that every member is held to account for their actions, be it good or bad.
- Ensure product team follows Scrum framework.
- Coordinate team members activities for upcoming sprints.
- Support product owners.
- Handle backlogs.
- Coach team members around the agile framework.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 3 years or more role experience.
- SCRUM certification.