|Remuneration:||R100 000.00 Maximum|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model|
A leading financial service provider that specialises in the development of small businesses in South Africa with the hopes of developing the local economy and helping push South African to the economic forefront. The company is looking for a Security Architect who shares their humanist values and wants to help develop the nation with a mind for forward progression. EE candidates only
- Liaise with vendors and service providers.
- Liaise with internal teams.
- Architect IT Security solutions and supporting infrastructure with an emphasis on organisational needs and constraints.
- Manage security architecture.
- Create a roadmap towards modernising security features.
- Ensure architecture meets security needs.
- Continuously improve and maintain security architecture.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- 5 years or more role experience.
- Experience with large-scale infrastructure deployments in enterprise-wide environments
- 5 years or more experience in Microsoft Server Operating Systems.
- Experience in designing and deploying cyber security solutions.
- 5 years or more experience in ITIL concepts and policies.
- 3 years or more experience in expert performance monitoring/analysts and capacity planning.