|Remuneration:||R62 500.00 to R80 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model|
A global telecommunications provider operating in markets across Africa and the rest of the world is looking for a Security Presales Architect. The company has been providing ordinary South Africans with excellent services and values the individual contributions of its team members. Candidates can expect to form part of an elite team operating at the cutting edge of their relevant technologies.
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Account Management, and Service Delivery teams to design technical solutions and architectures that align with customers’ business requirements.
- Conceptualise and design technical solutions that meet customer needs and provide recommendations that balance business returns and value to clients.
- Contribute to the development, review, and analysis of Security Products and Services roadmaps to ensure they align with client requirements.
- Serve as the technical liaison between customers and the organisation and provide guidance on security, cost, performance, reliability, operational efficiency, and best-practice architectures.
- Design pre-sales architecture for Security products that adheres to approved operational limits and product specifications.
- Deliver technical presentations and demonstrations to prospective and existing clients, explaining and showcasing Security Product and Service offerings.
- Lead the technical design and build of custom solution elements to meet client business requirements.
- Provide pre-sales technical support and expertise by analysing client infrastructure, architecture, system capabilities, and business challenges.
- Own the proposed Security solution and transition implementation to the Delivery team.
- Work with Security Products and Alliances teams to leverage partnerships for complex solutions that may be outside of the organisation’s expertise.
- Proactively engage customers to keep them updated on the latest security trends, changes in the threat landscape, and new product and service offerings.
- Provide technical support and expertise in analysing client requirements in conjunction with the client’s current Security capabilities and ensure technical solutions accomplish client objectives.
- Provide training to Solution Sales and Account Management teams to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Provide input into the account management plans and go-to-market plays for all clients across segments and regions.
- Identify, develop, and close key sales opportunities by working with sales specialists and account managers.
- Collaborate with sales specialists and account managers to understand customers’ business challenges, propose and pre-qualify a particular set of outcomes that would result in a formal professional services engagement.
- Build and maintain continuous technical relationships with corporate customers and partners to ensure high levels of satisfaction.
- Develop and design high-quality technical responses to RFPs/RFQs and RFIs that meet customer requirements in a timely manner and provide support regarding presenting solutions.
- Provide technical input on pricing for tenders and proposals.
- Maintain visibility of forecasting and sales pipeline to influence potential deals.
- Interface with internal and external cybersecurity industry experts to anticipate customer needs and facilitate solutions development.
- Minimum of 3-year diploma, preferably in an ICT discipline.
- Fluent in the language of the country.
- Basic command of English.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a business solutions pre-sales environment, servicing clients.
- Experience engaging with and providing Telecom solutions to senior stakeholders within large enterprise client accounts.
- Experience working in a medium-sized organisation.
- Fundamental understanding of:
- Cloud network security technology.
- Endpoint security.
- Data protection.
- Identity management systems.