|Remuneration:||R80 000.00 to R100 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Medical aid, group life cover, provident fund, 22 days leave|
A South African based company looking to disrupt the existing healthcare industry, is looking for a new Senior Android Developer. The organisation is looking to solve existing challenges within the healthcare industry, specifically addressing challenges in South Africa, in order to provide healthcare services to the people who need them the most. Candidates can expect to form part of an organisation that is person-first, and values every member of their team. Beyond that though is an organisation that looks at creative solutions to systemic problems.
- Work on the creation and development of applications for Android.
- Work on end-to-end Android development.
- Work on the UI and UX.
- Testing existing applications and applications in development.
- Collaborate with a small team.
- Take ownership for the design and development of new features.
- Ensure code adheres to high-quality metrics.
- Bug fixing.
- Ensure product security and industry compliance.
- Relevant degree.
- 4 years or more role experience.
- RESTful API.
- Retrofit, RxJava, Moshi and similar modern libraries.
- Cloud experience is beneficial.
- Unit testing.
- Automated testing.