|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model|
A global telecommunications provider operating in markets across Africa and the rest of the world is looking for a Senior Cloud Solutions Specialist. The company has been providing ordinary South Africans with excellent services and values the individual contributions of its team members. Candidates can expect to form part of an elite team operating at the cutting edge of their relevant technologies.
- Developing and executing a go-to-market strategy for specific industry verticals, regions, and customer segments, aligned with the company’s security solution sales plan.
- Achieving or exceeding sales goals by implementing the security solution sales strategy.
- Collaborating with account managers to create a comprehensive account or territory plan.
- Building and maintaining a strong sales pipeline that drives revenue, customer adoption, and market share in different regions and segments.
- Reporting accurate business metrics, monthly sales forecasts, and pipeline progress.
- Adopting a consultative sales approach, prioritising client relationships and understanding their business, service, and technology needs before offering a solution.
- Preparing and presenting security-based proposals and solutions for enterprise customers.
- Achieving sales quota by developing and executing strategic account plans, targeting enterprise-wide deployments.
- Proactively identifying new sales opportunities and expanding existing accounts within a designated geographic territory and product line.
- Integrating security services with other company ICT products and services.
- Engaging with account management teams, solution architects, partners, and professional services organisations to close large and complex sales deals.
- Representing the company’s security solution portfolio at industry events to increase visibility and reputation.
- Keeping up-to-date with the company’s security solutions and cybersecurity trends and threats.
- Supporting the pre-sales process by collaborating with solution architects to create the best solutions for customers.
- Communicating with internal and external cybersecurity experts to anticipate customer needs and develop solutions.
- Working with cross-functional teams within the ICT business to drive desired business outcomes for customers.
- Providing customer feedback to product owners, supporting new product launches, and following company sales and pre-sales processes and policies.
- A diploma of at least three years is required, with a preference for a discipline in Information and Communication Technology.
- Familiarity in the local language with a basic understanding of English is necessary.
- A minimum of five years of technology sales experience, with a focus on cloud network security, endpoint security, data protection, and identity management systems.
- Exposure to providing ICT solutions to senior management in large enterprise accounts.
- A basic knowledge of security threats, solutions, security tools, and network technologies.
- Past experience working in a medium-sized organisation is an advantage.