|Remuneration:||R70 000.00 to R90 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||5% Provident Fund, Medical Aid, R20 000.00 Annual Training Allowance|
A South African based software solutions company committed to changing the world for the better is looking for a new Senior Data Engineer. The organisation values equality and wants to create positive disruption with a person-first mindset. Candidates can expect an organisation that values people and will work hard to provide a fair and equal work environment. For this reason female candidates will be given preference during the employment process.
- Work in a variety of settings to build systems that collect, manage, and convert raw data into usable information.
- Acquire datasets that align with business needs.
- Develop algorithms to transform data into useful, actionable information.
- Build, test, and maintain database pipeline architectures.
- Collaborate with management to understand company objectives.
- Create new data validation methods and data analysis tools.
- Ensure compliance with data governance and security policies.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 8 to 9 years or more role experience.
- Financial market experience critical.
- Pair-programming interest.
- SQL based technologies experience.
- PowerBI or Qlickview experience.
- Data Modelling experience.