|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Working Available|
A South African based software company that focuses on using accurate and relevant data to provide brands with consumer habits is looking for a Data Scientist. The organisation also helps businesses develop marketing and product strategies based on their data and prides itself on offering real time solutions that work and are based on a rigorous method. Applicants can expect a high output environment where their contribution will help shape many of the organisations clients and will have a great deal of impact on the South African economy.
- Provide interpretations for data, use statistical techniques to analyse results and report back.
- Optimise statistical quality and efficiency with various strategies such as data collection systems and analytics.
- Data acquisition and data maintenance.
- Identify trends in complex data sets.
- Use your knowledge and expertise to understand the requirements for client businesses.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and optimisation.
- SQL queries.
- Assisting with BI development.
- Liaise and collaborate with necessary and relevant stakeholders.
- Produce models when needed.
- Create visualisations and presentations.
- Mentor and upskill junior team members.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 5 years or more role experience.
- Data visualisation tools experience.
- MS Office Suite.
- SQL knowledge.