|Remuneration:||R50 000.00 to R70 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Medical Aide, Provident Fund|
An online payments platform operating in South Africa is looking for a Senior Database Administrator. Working in the telecommunications sector the organisation provides customer tailored services across a variety of operations. The organisation is part of a broader South African based collection of businesses that uses their shared resources and skills to provide a number of benefits to their clients and employees. The organisation values personal responsibility and accountability, ensuring that individual contributions to overall goals are recognised and valued.
- Provide oversight to generated data, observe server transaction speeds, and identify any service degradation in speed because of SQL fragmentation or maintenance issues.
- Provide oversight to SQL databases and instances.
- Ensure databases are up to date and match.
- Take ownership of company records security and archiving.
- Follow the companies maintenance plan.
- Ensure database security accuracy and manage access.
- Launch and maintain a high availability environment with SQL replication.
- Maintain report accuracy.
- Create and maintain dashboards for the organisation.
- Ensure BI availability and accessibility.
- Reconcile data and investigate discrepancies.
- Design databases.
- Relevant degree or qualification.
- 5 years or more role experience.
- Bilingual essential.
- SQL experience.
- Azure experience beneficial.
- Power BI or relevant BI experience.
- Data warehousing and transactional flows of data in systems.
- Active Directory.
- Virtual Server experience.
- Internet connectivity knowledge.