|Location:||Johannesburg or Cape Town|
|Remuneration:||R70 000.00 to R90 000.00 Maximum|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Remote Work Available, Insurance, 20 days annual leave, Hybrid Work Model|
An expert lead and run software solutions company involved in the finance industry is looking for a Senior Full-Stack Python Developer. This global organisation is looking to develop their South African branch and grow into the market like it has in countries in Europe, Oceania and North America. Applicants can be expected to form part of an expert team where their knowledge and skills will be appreciated. With that recognition will come responsibility and applicants must be willing to take ownership and grow into more than what their role represents.
- Form part of a development team working across multiple projects.
- Work on a variety of financial projects including big data analytics applications, creating a platform for a financial magazine.
- Work on established and future projects throughout their lifecycle.
- Collaborate and communicate with clients where appropriate and necessary.
- Relevant degree.
- 6 years or more full-stack experience.
- Python experience.
- Object Oriented and SOLID technique experience.
- C# and .NetCore experience crucial.
- REST based service development.
- Experience in one or more of the following:
- HTML5, CSS3, SVG, Web Standards, Progressive Enhancement Experience.
- Angular, React, or Vue experience.
- AWS experience beneficial.