|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Remote Work Available, Medical Aid, 18 Days Leave|
The logistics and bookings arm of an international travel and holiday making organisation, is looking for a new Senior Full Stack Developer. Applicants can expect a globalised team environment and should have the ability to speak clearly and confidently when they need to. Applicants looking for an opportunity to be involved in critical operations for an established organisation may find what they are looking for here.
- Work with a team in order to plan and create new features.
- Unit tests.
- Write code with PEP8 Standards in mind.
- Architect flexible data models as well as implementing them.
- Upskill junior team members.
- 5 or more years experience with Python (experience in Django is beneficial).
- 2 or more years leadership experience.
- Open Source environment programming experience.
- Project management.