|Experience:||5 to 10 years|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Remote Work, Medical Aid, Access to the Latest Tech|
A tech based security solutions organisation is looking for a new Senior Java Developer. Applicants can expect to be part of an organisation that works with cutting edge technology in their industry. The organisation values open collaboration so applicants can expect to be welcomed and appreciated while they work with their team, they will have their efforts recognised both individually and as a collective. Applicants will be working for an organistion that helps keep people safe and secure, using the very best technology available.
- Take ownership of Java/J2EE/J2SE application development.
- Ensure business objectives are met.
- Provide skills and knowledge to every stage of the SDLC.
- Assess, plan, and create applications in an internet/web delivery environment.
- Applications for an internet or web delivery environment including introduction of an application layer, modelling techniques, component and object-oriented design, complex algorithmic coding, and systematic approaches to application integration.
- Work on applications both existing and in production.
- Liaise with customers and various stakeholders.
- Server-side and web presentation technologies expertise needed.
- Relevant degree.
- 5 to 10 years role experience.
- Java experience in application design.
- Web architecture and Web design and development tools and languages experience.
- Relational database experience.
- Eclipse, J2EE, EJB3.1.
- JPA, JSF 2, and Primefaces, and HTML5 web development.
- Postgresql, MySql, Service Orientated Architecture.