|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Group Life Cover, Provident Fund, 22 Days Leave|
A South African based company looking to disrupt the existing healthcare industry, is looking for a new Senior Mobile Developer. The organisation is looking to solve existing challenges within the healthcare industry, specifically addressing challenges in South Africa, in order to provide healthcare services to the people who need them the most. Candidates can expect to form part of an organisation that is person-first, and values every member of their team. Beyond that though is an organisation that looks at creative solutions to systemic problems.
- Work on both IOS and Android Platforms.
- Develop in Swift, Kotlin, Java and O-C.
- Design, record, and launch a robust, efficient and scalable system using mobile-first related languages and technologies.
- Follow established specifications and procedures, and ensure compliance with the architectural standards and guidelines.
- Work on end-to-end development.
- UI and UX design.
- Cover unit tests, readability and conformity.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 10 years or more experience.
- Android/OS development experience.
- Previous app publishing experience.
- Cloud based experience.
- Unit & automated testing techniques for android apps.
- UI/UX designs and HTML.