|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, 18 days leave|
A business involved in international travel and holiday making, specifically in regards to exciting
holidays, is looking for a new Senior .Net Developer. Applicants can expect a globalised team environment and should have the ability to speak clearly and confidently when they need to. Applicants looking for an opportunity to be involved in critical operations for an established organisation may find what they are looking for here.
- Take ownership of the operation of business reservation and API systems in regards to developing, implementing, and supporting in-house and external systems.
- Spot and strategize improvements to existing infrastructure.
- Focus on continuous development.
- Motivate and guide team members.
- Use XML and JSON data formats to integrate RESTful APIs & SOAP web services.
- View functional requirements and transform them into technical specs.
- Monitor performance.
- Relevant qualification.
- 5 years or more role experience.
- .NET Framework 4.6 or higher.
- .NET Core beneficial.
- Visual studio experience (or similar environment).
- Microsoft SQL experience.
- Project lead and leadership experience.
- Knowledge of the full SDLC.