|Remuneration:||R40 000.00 to R65 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Medical aid, Group Life Cover, Provident Fund, 22 Days Leave|
A South African based company looking to disrupt the existing healthcare industry, is looking for a new Senior Node.JS Backend Engineer. The organisation is looking to solve existing challenges within the healthcare industry, specifically addressing challenges in South Africa, in order to provide healthcare services to the people who need them the most. Candidates can expect to form part of an organisation that is person-first, and values every member of their team. Beyond that though is an organisation that looks at creative solutions to systemic problems.
- Develop robust backend infrastructure.
- Develop micro-services.
- Work with a small team.
- Develop software solutions.
- Work on end-to-end engineering processes.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 3 years or more role experience.
- 3 years experience with NodeJS.
- JSON or XML.
- Development and maintenance of server-side components.
- AWS Cloud Services.
- Node.JS processes.
- End-to-end testing and maintenance experience.