|Remuneration:||R70 000.00 to R90 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model|
A South African based travel and tourism platform is looking for a Senior PHP Developer. The organisation is a conservation and sustainable tourism first platform, servicing thousands of customers a year. Their team is made up of a diverse group who are passionate about sustainable tourism and creating a healthy environment so that natural landscapes are preserved and clients are not victimised by exorbitant prices. Candidates can expect their contributions to be valued and recognised.
- Follow industry best practices to create clean, well designed code.
- Develop and maintain PHP applications that are web-based.
- Work on the existing codebase to improve its scalability.
- Maintain the existing codebase.
- Work with various stakeholders including Produce Management and the engineering team.
- Ensure performance and functionality of web based applications through troubleshooting, testing and maintenance.
- Peer review.
- Code review.
- Document the development process.
- Participate throughout the SDLC.
- Provide insights on how to improve the development process.
- Relevant qualification benefical.
- 5 years or more PHP development experience.
- PHP MVC frameworks.
- JSON Web Services.
- Symfony/Laravel based CMS.
- Core services of AWS.
- Apache and NGINX.
- Salesforce programming languages.