|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model|
A global telecommunications provider operating in markets across Africa and the rest of the world is looking for a Senior Product Enterprise Security Services Specialist. The company has been providing ordinary South Africans with excellent services and values the individual contributions of its team members. Candidates can expect to form part of an elite team operating at the cutting edge of their relevant technologies.
- Develop the UCC product roadmap and design by incorporating data insights, consumer data, competitive intelligence and market trends to evaluate the fit, feasibility, and financial impact of the product.
- Oversee the delivery of UCC offerings by defining the product and methodology to enhance customer satisfaction, product value, profitability, and growth.
- Collaborate on the product go-to-market strategy by creating business plans, analysing the market, setting pricing, and gathering customer feedback for future UCC solutions.
- Specify the commercial requirements of new and existing UCC products by conducting market analysis to validate the strategic intent and create the business case for managed services.
- Form alliances and partnerships by identifying opportunities for establishing relationships with complementary businesses to expand new business opportunities and deliver successful UCC solutions.
- Serve as a trusted technical advisor to enterprises, providing UCC optimization solutions to address economic and technological challenges and improve communication and collaboration efficiency.
- Showcase business benefits for enterprise clients by linking disparate voice and data networks and demonstrating how collaboration solutions can help solve business problems.
- Champion change within the organisation to integrate products and cross inter-departmental boundaries to support key clients and best practices.
- Assess the effectiveness of UCC solutions by monitoring market share and competitive landscapes to identify competitive product initiatives that meet client requirements.
- Manage technical aspects by owning the relationship with customers, partners, and vendors through technical training, problem escalation, and new feature requests.
- Expand revenue by identifying opportunities for new and extended service offerings.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to integrate ICT solutions and maximise product value.
- Foster multi-disciplinary partnerships with business leaders and partners to respond to complex client challenges.
- Implement a client feedback framework to align product offerings to client needs and improve their experience.
- Work cross-functionally to identify and implement service improvements based on customer feedback, competition, roadmaps, etc.
- Lead the growth of key client accounts by collecting client and market insights to prioritise feature requests and enhance solution offerings.
- Promote the development and implementation of UCC product enhancements that solve client problems and align with business goals and technical feasibility.
- Ensure overall quality and security of UCC solutions by partnering with cross-functional teams to execute the product and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Drive continuous improvement by assessing data and making logical deductions to drive operational excellence.
- Boost market share by providing presale specialisation and subject matter expertise to the sales team.
- Strengthen the organisation’s industry presence by maintaining relationships with key clients, developing business quotations, and presenting business cases.
- Research and recommend pricing strategies to enhance marketability, sales, and profitability.
- Partner with sales to identify unique risks for enterprise clients and address them in line with regulatory requirements.
- Manage sales opportunities from discovery to closure by maintaining an understanding of the industry, competitors, and marketplace to present a highly differentiated solution.
- Monitor adherence to product management policies and processes and measure against the business plan.
- Maintain awareness and understanding of regulatory standards and legislation and update the UCC strategy as needed.
- Participate in the implementation of policies, standard operating procedures, and best practices to ensure efficiency, accuracy, security, integrity, and compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Oversee partners and contracts to ensure compliance with procurement policies and standards.
- Monitor adherence to partnership Service Level Agreements (SLA) and SLA performance indicators to ensure compliance with contractual agreements.
- Minimum of 3-year tertiary diploma or degree.
- Relevant certification / accreditation / membership with professional body as required for role.
- Fluent in language of country with basic command of English
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an area of specialisation coupled with supervising others.
- Experience working in a small to medium organisation.