|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Remote Work|
A South African based decentralised finance company is looking for a Senior Security Architect to help them revolutionise finance in Africa. The organisation has been operating in the Web3 space and is looking to expand their operations while still securing their existing markets. Candidates can expect to form part of a forward thinking organisation that is on the bleeding edge of financial technology and transformation.
- Assess the organisation’s IT and computer systems
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in the organisation’s IT and computer systems.
- Conduct penetration tests on LAN, WAN, and VPNs.
- Risk analysis on LAN, WAN, and VPNs.
- Ethical hacks on LAN, WAN, and VPNs.
- Assess routers, firewalls, and comparable systems to determine efficacy and efficiency.
- Relevant degree or qualification.
- 7 years or more role experience.
- Knowledge of Cloud Security, Application Security, Data Security, Network Security, Identity, Management, Risk Management, and other Information Security domains of knowledge.
- Knowledge of authentication and authorization flow within a microservice based ecosystem (ideal Istio service mesh).
- Knowledge of infrastructure as code philosophies.
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes.
- Cybersecurity governance.