|Remuneration:||R66 600.00 to R83 300.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model|
A global telecommunications provider operating in markets across Africa and the rest of the world is looking for a Senior Security Specialist. The company has been providing ordinary South Africans with excellent services and values the individual contributions of its team members. Candidates can expect to form part of an elite team operating at the cutting edge of their relevant technologies.
- Create and execute a sales plan for specific industries, regions, and customer segments, aligned with the Security Solutions sales strategy.
- Ensure that sales goals are met or exceeded by executing the Security Solutions sales strategy effectively.
- Collaborate with account managers to create a comprehensive plan for individual accounts or territories.
- Build and oversee a strong sales pipeline focused on increasing revenue, adoption, and market presence across regions and customer segments.
- Provide regular reports on business metrics, forecasts, and pipeline progress.
- Adopt a consultative selling approach by prioritising customer relationships and understanding their business needs before offering solutions.
- Create and present security-focused proposals and solutions for enterprise customers.
- Achieve sales quota by developing and executing strategic account plans for large-scale deployments.
- Drive sales through proactive campaigns and utilising specialised security knowledge and skills to find, qualify, and close sales opportunities.
- Identify new opportunities for upselling and cross-selling to expand existing accounts within a designated geographic area and product line.
- Integrate security services with other organisation ICT offerings to position security as a key solution for customer requirements.
- Collaborate with account management teams, pre-sales architects, partners, and professional services organisations to close large, complex sales opportunities.
- Partner with account managers to position the organisation as a leader in the target markets, by communicating the value and ROI of the Security Solutions offering.
- Establish a personal network in the industry and represent the organisation Security Solutions at ICT events, such as conferences and trade shows, to increase visibility and enhance the reputation of the organisation and its ICT offerings.
- Stay current on the organisation’s Security Solutions and industry trends and threats.
- Support the pre-sales process by working with solution architects to design the best solutions for customers.
- Collaborate with internal and external cybersecurity experts to anticipate customer needs and facilitate solution development.
- Work across functional teams within the ICT Business to create solutions that meet customer needs and drive desired business outcomes.
- Collect customer feedback on product performance and support the introduction of new products.
- Adhere to relevant organisational policies and procedures.
- A diploma of at least three years is required, with a preference for a discipline in Information and Communication Technology.
- Familiarity in the local language with a basic understanding of English is necessary.
- A minimum of five years of technology sales experience, with a focus on cloud network security, endpoint security, data protection, and identity management systems.
- Exposure to providing ICT solutions to senior management in large enterprise accounts.
- A basic knowledge of security threats, solutions, security tools, and network technologies.
- Past experience working in a medium-sized organisation is an advantage.