|Location:||Cape Town or Johannesburg or Pretoria|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Hybrid Work Model|
A South African based software firm that is looking to make real change in the world. The organisation utilises leading tech stacks to satisfy an international clientele across a vast array of business interests. They are looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join their organisation in order to help them provide their years of industry expertise to clients. The organisation also looks to transform industries through technology solutions and a person first approach.
- Deliver and maintain production grade systems.
- Work with a team in an agile environment.
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior team members.
- Drive architecture decisions.
- Relevant design degree or qualification.
- 5 years or more role experience.
- 3 years or more DevOps Experience.
- 2 years or more experience with one or more of the following languages:
- Knowledge of distributed systems, service architectures, cloud native systems.
- Public cloud experience certification beneficial.
- Local infrastructure experience.
- Networking concepts knowledge.