|Remuneration:||R100 000.00 to R125 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model|
A global telecommunications provider operating in markets across Africa and the rest of the world is looking for a Senior Solutions Architect Specialist. The company has been providing ordinary South Africans with excellent services and values the individual contributions of its team members. Candidates can expect to form part of an elite team operating at the cutting edge of their relevant technologies.
- Convert customer requirements into practical solutions.
- Analyse costs, risks, and benefits of potential solutions through business cases.
- Ensure compliance with steerco and approval processes for customer solutions.
- Obtain business approval for new innovations via established forums.
- Conduct POCs for customers and ensure testing criteria is agreed upon.
- Provide mentorship and sponsorship for junior architects on key deals.
- Utilise commercial acumen to design solutions within customer budgets.
- Evaluate customer challenges and financial parameters to craft a winning proposal.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of technology investments to maximise ROI.
- Evaluate Business Requirements Specifications (BRS) to align customer expectations and technology capabilities.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications and models, solution design, process diagrams, and concepts of operation.
- Estimate costs and create a business case to justify ROI.
- Present business cases to senior management for approval, funding, and prioritisation
- Evaluate and select technologies that meet customer needs and comply with enterprise architecture and corporate standards.
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver technology solutions that meet customer needs and business objectives.
- Ensure solutions are delivered within customer timelines and budgets, and comply with governance processes.
- Document and maintain organisation’s solution proposals to customers and make recommendations for improvement.
- Participate in supplier selection and evaluate products for cost and usefulness.
- Monitor compliance of solutions design projects and procurement plans with standards and architectural plans.
- Stay current on solutions architecture trends and innovations.
- Maintain OEM certifications and obtain new ones as needed.
- Conduct research on customer-specific solutions with a global team following internal governance.
- Act as an advisor to management and team on Solution architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Computer Science, Information Technology, or Software Engineering.
- Relevant certifications in Cloud, Network, or Unified Communication.
- Current Cisco Network Certifications (CCNP or equivalent).
- Current Cisco UCC certifications (CCNP Collaboration).
- CCIE certification is an advantage.
- Business acumen.
- Fluency in the local language with excellent command of English.
- Fluency in French is a plus.
- 15 years of experience in network administration or IT systems and Presales.
- Professional services or consulting background.
- Experience working with diverse cultures and geographies.
- Experience in a large organisation.
- Experience in global/multinational enterprises, especially in emerging markets.
- Experience in guiding customer ICT strategy in large organisations.