|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model|
A personal and medical insurance company existing in South Africa is looking for a new Senior SQL Developer. Successful applicants can expect to be part of a committed and valued team, who’s input will actively be sought after. The organisation holds a culture of hard work while maintaining commitment to its staff and customers.
- Create database solutions.
- Use T-SQL to develop, improve and launch functions, stored procedures and views.
- Create database schemas.
- Assess business report needs.
- Perform code reviews.
- Liaise with various departments.
- Fix and problem solve issues.
- Ensure data quality is upheld.
- Relevant qualification.
- 6 years role experience.
- MS SQL Server experience.
- 2 years Power BI experience.
- 5 years SQL server integration and reporting experience.
- SQL server analysis services experience.