|Remuneration:||R70 000.00 to R75 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||5% Provident Fund, Medical Aid, R20 000.00 Annual Training Allowance, Hybrid Work Model|
A South African based software solutions company committed to changing the world for the better is looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer. The organisation values equality and wants to create positive disruption with a person-first mindset. Candidates can expect an organisation that values people and will work hard to provide a fair and equal work environment. For this reason female candidates will be given preference during the employment process.
- Take ownership of the design process.
- Wireframes conceptual design.
- High-fidelity mockups.
- Establish UI/UX design patterns.
- Provide stakeholders with presentations of work.
- Stay abreast of latest design practices within the industry.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 6 years or more role experience.
- Expertise in best practices for information architecture and interaction design.
- User design principles.
- UX principles, techniques, practices.
- Experience in user research.