|Remuneration:||R80 000.00 to R100 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Medical aid, group life cover, provident fund, 22 days leave|
A South African based company looking to disrupt the existing healthcare industry, is looking for a new Senior Web Full Stack Developer. The organisation is looking to solve existing challenges within the healthcare industry, specifically addressing challenges in South Africa, in order to provide healthcare services to the people who need them the most. Candidates can expect to form part of an organisation that is person-first, and values every member of their team. Beyond that though is an organisation that looks at creative solutions to systemic problems.
- Work at every stage of the SDLC.
- Work with the organisation’s mobile team.
- Design and develop new features.
- Bug fixing.
- Assist in the development of new technologies.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 4 years or more role experience
- Node.JS experience.
- Angular, and React experience.
- RESTAPI experience.
- Experience in framework testing.