|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
An iGaming development agency is looking for a Senior Website Designer. The organisation has been involved in the industry for over 2 decades and holds a wealth of experience. They have provided iGaming platforms for some of the biggest brands in the space and are looking for some of the most talented and ambitious people to form part of their team. Candidates can expect to receive an opportunity to grow within the organisation.
- Interpret client specifications and identify website user requirements.
- Create timeframes and work schedules to meet deadlines.
- Communicate effectively with clients and teams.
- Build a network of freelance designers and content writers.
- Update records and writing reports.
- Debug websites and ensure software documentation is updated.
- Liaise with mobile developers.
- Establish strong professional relationships with clients and other professionals.
- Conduct research and keep abreast of social media marketing trends.
- Supervise junior web developers, analyse areas of weakness, and schedule training sessions accordingly.
- Relevant qualification.
- 5 years or more role experience.
- Extensive Photoshop knowledge.
- Illustrator or Vector design.
- Website design.
- Emailer design.
- Landing page design.
- UI/UX standards.
- Brand guidelines.
- Banner animations.
- IGaming, Casino, or Sportsbook industry experience.
- Adobe XD.
- Adobe After Effects.
- HTML5 Animation.
- HTML Coding experience.