|Remuneration:||R1 200 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Annum|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Pension, Group Life Policy|
A multicultural global online marketing firm whose primary focus is on the sports world and sport adjacent industries, is looking for a Senior Software Developer to help it deliver to its clients. The ideal applicant would share in the cultural values of inclusiveness as well as a love of sport and sporting culture. Being a fan of the Premier League would certainly be a bonus.
- Developer high performing software.
- Use TDD/BDD to ensure software quality.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor systems and make sure that SLA’s are being followed.
- Unit test and document all code.
- Maintain various systems.
- Participate in morning meetings with your team.
- 5+ years’ experience in Microsoft .NET Framework development with C#.
- 2+ years’ experience in Microsoft .NET Core development with C#.
- 3+ years’ experience in designing and maintain application databases using T-SQL.
- Solid knowledge of SOA and OO principles, design patterns and component-oriented design..
- T-SQL/MS SQL Server.
- Source Control.
- CI/CD Process.
- Windows Presentation Foundation / XAML.
- C# Development on .Net Framework.
- .Net Core 2.1 or greater/.Net Framework 4.6 or greater.
- Web API / REST.
- Message Broker Technologies.