|Remuneration:||R110 000.00 Maximum|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model|
A leading financial service provider that specialises in the development of small businesses in South Africa with the hopes of developing the local economy and helping push South African to the economic forefront. The company is looking for a Software Development Manager who shares their humanist values and wants to help develop the nation with a mind for forward progression. EE candidates preferred.
- Deliver system developments, changes, and enhancements.
- Communicate with the Product Manager and Product Head.
- Establish deadlines.
- Ensure deadlines are met, and that project quality is upheld.
- Ensure system availability, security and performance.
- Risk and control compliance.
- Manage third party relationships.
- Manage a software development team.
- Determine resource requirements.
- Take a lead in the annual budgeting process.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- 8 to 10 years or more Software Development Management experience.
- Node.JS experience.
- People management experience.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Configuration and integration experience is critical.
- Oracle experience crucial.
- Understanding of payment systems beneficial.
- Card management systems experience.