|Remuneration:||R30 000.00 to R55 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A technology and technical communications company who provides solutions to businesses in South Africa and hopes to develop emerging markets as well is looking for a Software Quality Assurance Analyst to form part of their development team. Ideal candidates hold strong ethics and can communicate and integrate well with the rest of the team.
- Form part of a team.
- Plan, create, assess, launch, and maintain software solutions.
- Adhere and make yourself familiar with the following system environments DEV, QA, UAT, PRE-PROD, PROD as well as others.
- Be responsible for the following:
- Meet with designers (product and software) to establish QA parameters.
- Customer requirements analysis, UX flows and customer criteria.
- Identify test data.
- Plan quality control and test cases.
- Extract user and test acceptance requirements.
- Perform all relevant actions in regards to defects.
- Summarise test results.
- Assist clients where relevant.
- Participate in knowledge sharing sessions.
- Relevant qualification beneficial.
- 2 years or more role experience.
- Telecommunication and Banking experience.
- Understanding of business process documentation.
- Understanding of technical documentation.