|Experience:||4 to 5 years|
|Remuneration:||R40 000.00 to R50 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid (non-compulsory), Proprietary Services, Hybrid Work Model|
A South African based security company based in the Internet of Things space is looking for a Software Test Engineer. The organisation creates a variety of products across the software and hardware spectrum. Candidates can expect to work with a diverse team across South Africa and around the world. Candidates will be working with key products across their range and can expect to develop and grow during their time in the organisation.
- Write test cases.
- Execute test cases.
- Automate testing as far as reasonable.
- Run and manage testing infrastructure.
- Work with testers in various teams around integration and assurance of test coverage.
- Bug documentation, reproduction, and triage.
- Communicate with support and production support to learn and reproduce new bugs.
- Ensure best practices are up to date.
- Relevant degree.
- 4 to 5 years or more role experience.
- Familiarity with software development.
- Mac and Linux experience.