|Remuneration:||R100 000.00 to R125 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model|
A global telecommunications provider operating in markets across Africa and the rest of the world is looking for a Solutions Architect. The company has been providing ordinary South Africans with excellent services and values the individual contributions of its team members. Candidates can expect to form part of an elite team operating at the cutting edge of their relevant technologies.
- Interpret customer requirements and develop feasible solutions.
- Analyse costs, risks, and benefits of solutions and contribute to business cases.
- Adhere to relevant approval processes for customer solutions and obtain necessary approvals.
- Test and validate customer POCs to ensure they meet agreed-upon criteria.
- Provide guidance and support to junior architects for key deals.
- Ensure solutions are within customer budgets and aligned with customer challenges and financial parameters.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of technology investments and enterprise architecture.
- Review and respond to Business Requirements Specifications to ensure alignment with ICT capabilities.
- Translate business requirements into technical architecture and design specifications.
- Estimate solution costs and present business cases for approval and funding.
- Evaluate and select required technologies to complete customer solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver solutions in alignment with enterprise architecture and operational standards.
- Ensure proposed solutions are deliverable within customer timelines and governance procedures.
- Maintain solution proposals and make recommendations for improvements or alternatives.
- Stay up-to-date with solutions architecture trends and maintain necessary certifications.
- Conduct research into the feasibility of customer-specific solutions.
- Advise management and team on solution architecture.
- Provide input into account management plans and go-to-market strategies for key clients.
- Collaborate with sales specialists to identify and close key sales opportunities.
- Understand and address customers’ business challenges to propose outcomes for professional services engagement.
- Build and maintain technical relationships with customers and partners.
- Develop high-quality technical responses to RFPs/RFQs/RFIs and provide support for presenting solutions.
- Provide input on pricing for tenders and proposals..
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related field
- Relevant Cloud, Network or Unified communication certifications.
- Current Cisco Network Certifications: CCNP or equivalent Minimum Cisco Professional Certification.
- Current Cisco or other UCC certifications: CCNP Collaboration Certification.
- Full CCIE advantageous.
- Business and Commercial Acumen.
- Fluent in language of country with full command of English – French (as advantage).
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience with network administration or information technology systems and Presales.
- Prior professional services / consulting background.
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies beneficial.
- Experience working in a large organisation.
- Experience in global/multinational enterprise, coupled with working in emerging markets
- Experience in guiding customer ICT strategy in large organisations.