|Experience:||5 to 7 years|
|Remuneration:||R85 000.00 to R110 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A South African based Network System integration provider is looking for a Solutions Architect. The organisation is a leader in providing and managing fiber networks. They promise engaging and challenging work for any candidates who are placed at the organisation. The organisation is at the forefront of their market and hopes to provide everyday South Africans with access to information services which they believe is the right of every individual across the planet. Candidates can expect to form part of an elite organisation operating at the forefront of their technology.
- Design and maintain AEx Infrastructure and Maintenance.
- Take ownership of developing and implementing the architecture roadmap.
- Provide oversight of the architecture and software design process.
- Implement solutions across the business.
- Understand the system implementations in AEx.
- Work with the business and clients to translate various commercial needs into the technical realm.
- Work with technical teams.
- Provide communication on the architecture and design to stakeholders and work with other system owners.
- Code review.
- Analyse and keep track of soft and hard metrics as well as trends within the business and the market it operates in.
- Problem solve when cross system issues occur.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 5 to 7 years IT Management experience.
- 3 or more years Cloud Tech experience.
- 5 years or more Agile management experience.
- 5 years or more experience as a senior software developer.
- 5 years or more Provisioning systems and platforms.
- 5 years or more integration technology experience.
- Telecommunications experience.
- Secure network environment experience.