|Remuneration:||R60 000.00 to R90 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Work Model, Flexible Work Hours|
A South African based telecommunications business services provider specialising in the insurance industry is looking for a SQL .Net Developer. The organisation has been in operation for nearly 30 years and has made a name for itself for providing significant value for its client list. The organisation is large-scale but does not lack the personal touch for each of its employees. Candidates can expect to work for an industry leader that is still able to adapt to the world around it.
- Problem solve.
- Work with ASP.NET, C#, Web services, Web APIs and SQL programming.
- Assist in the deployment of new IT infrastructure and systems.
- Use a logical approach and an understanding of underlying systems to diagnose problems.
- Create ad hoc queries.
- Optimise existing SQL functionality.
- Create and provide maintenance for constraints, keys, and indexes.
- Create and maintain excel and SSRS reports.
- Query and maintain data.
- Solve cross-server and cross-database queries.
- Relevant degree or qualification.
- 3 years or more C#, .NET, and SQL experience.
- 3 years or more SSIS, SSRS, and Excel experience.
- T-SQL expertise.
- SOAP Web Services.
- RESTful API’s.