|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Hybrid Model (1 day in office)|
A division of a medical equipment company based in South Africa is looking for a new SysOps Engineer. Applicants will be joining an organisation dedicated to the betterment of everyday South Africans, looking to improve the industry by using out of the box methods. Applicants can expect to be a part of an organisation that makes informed decisions based on what the data tells them.
- Take ownership of the server system, from installation to maintenance and everything in between, for both hardware and software.
- Participate in planning, installing, ensuring security, for a variety of computer environments and uses.
- Oversee important issues for the servers.
- Use configuration management tools for server upkeep.
- Use Azure to deploy system automation.
- Secure data through auxiliary and redundant systems, while maintaining ease of access for clients.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 3 years or more role experience.
- Azure certification.
- Linux certification beneficial.
- VPN experience.