|Location:||Cape Town or Johannesburg or Pretoria|
|Seniority level:||Intermediate – Senior|
|Remuneration:||R75 000.00 Maximum|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A South African based software firm that is looking to make real change in the world. The organisation utilises leading tech stacks to satisfy an international clientele across a vast array of business interests. They are looking for a System Analyst to join their organisation in order to help them provide their years of industry expertise to clients. The organisation also looks to transform industries through technology solutions and a person first approach.
- Use experience and desk research to formulate ways businesses can improve.
- Study business functions, gather information, and evaluate output to determine operational objectives.
- Create workflow charts and diagrams.
- Write functional specs.
- Identify problems in order to recommend controls.
- Manage UX requirements.
- Oversee new tech solutions implementation.
- Liaise with stakeholders, both internal and external, for the sake of new tech implementation.
- Relevant design degree or qualification.
- 3 years or more role experience.
- Software design and analysis
- Software maintenance
- Process improvement
- SQL – ability to put together complex entity relationship diagrams or other suitable flows.