|Experience:||3 to 4 years|
A South African based software solutions company that focuses on disruption of established markets is looking for an Technical Product Owner. The ideal candidate shares the company values of providing customers with software based solutions that creates new growth opportunities and focuses on client satisfaction. Candidates with promise can expect clear advancement and growth opportunities.
- Liaise with stakeholders in order to determine requirements.
- Produce relevant artefacts, such as context diagrams, process flows, data flows, C4 diagrams and others to understand and illustrate requirements.
- Make accurate documentation on the impact on the high level architecture of systems made by the requirements.
- Comprehend and Communicate a software systems technical stack.
- Clearly define deliverables and outcomes.
- Analyse software documentation.
- Write user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Take ownership of development projects.
- Work with developers and the Scrum Master.
- Plan and manage iterations.
- Foster healthy client relationships.
- Oversee Product lifecycle
- Suggest enhancements and optimisations.
- Provide strategic input.
- Oversee product support
- Relevant qualification beneficial.
- 3 to 4 years role experience.
- Ticket writing, Agile delivery and business analyst processes. Must have experience using Jira for agile delivery.
- Technical acumen is a must for this role, and successful candidates will need to illustrate a thorough understanding of software systems.