|Remuneration:||R30 000.00 to R40 000.00|
|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
A South African based software solutions company is looking for a UI/UX Designer. They specialise in providing a variety of software solutions to optimise an organisation’s performance across all stages of an organisation. The company focuses on key nodes that require greater assistance and use their variety of tools to provide specific solutions. The company operates in education, media, training and more. Candidates can expect an engaging and exciting workplace where they will be challenged and will create UI that will provide real value to everyday South Africans.
- Work with product owners and stakeholders to understand business and user objectives.
- Create wireframes and convert wireframes into prototypes.
- Work with technical leads and product owners to create UI within platform constraints and tech limitations.
- Collaborate with dev and QA teams to ensure implementation of designs is successful.
- Expedite user testing and assess user feedback in order to improve existing products or concepts.
- Measure and refine each initiative.
- Stay abreast of popular and future design trends.
- Collect, analyse and capture data and collate results.
- Interpret data.
- Design certification.
- Relevant qualification.
- 5 years role experience.
- Native mobile UX guidelines.
- Information architecture and design.
- Interaction design.
- User-centred design.
- UI design.
- Wireframing and prototyping.
- Google for business.
- Education software products.
- Adobe XD, Photoshop, and illustrator.