|Remuneration frequency:||Per Month|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Group Life Cover, Provident Fund, 22 Days Leave|
A South African based company looking to disrupt the existing healthcare industry, is looking for a new Web and Mobile Business Analyst. The organisation is looking to solve existing challenges within the healthcare industry, specifically addressing challenges in South Africa, in order to provide healthcare services to the people who need them the most. Candidates can expect to form part of an organisation that is person-first, and values every member of their team. Beyond that though is an organisation that looks at creative solutions to systemic problems.
- Convert business scope into User Story documents (BRD).
- Create feature lists based on business requirements.
- Work with graphic designers.
- Lead knowledge sharing sessions.
- Create wireframes.
- Prepare and maintain the traceability matrix.
- Assist in meetings for bug triage.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 5 years or more role experience.
- 3 years or more mobile app development experience.
- SQL & Microsoft Excel.
- Testing and QA experience.